KINERJA Project, a local governance program funded by USAID focusing on providing service delivery in the areas education, health and economic services is currently looking for Administrative Officer according to the scope of work below. Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> not later than July 28, 2013 indicating the reference subject. All candidates are requested to specify their availability date in the application letter. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Duration of Project: to February 28, 2015
Position: Administrative Assistant
Duty Station: Pontianak
General Description of Position:
This position will provide administrative support to the project on a day-to-day basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• In coordination with the Provincial Coordinators designs, sets-up, and monitors incoming and outgoing mails, faxes, phone calls, and other correspondences. The system will be designed to be able to capture, store, and retrieve these type of information in a timely manner;
• Provides a cordial and responsive written and verbal communication service to both external and internal KINERJA clients for program and administrative matters;
• Ensures that appropriate letter-heads, logos, and stationary types are used for different level of correspondence. Understanding RTI and USAID trademark requirements are essential for this work;
• Prepares letter in both Indonesia and English for different level clients in an effective and efficient manner;
• Assists designated senior level advisors in their daily correspondences and administrative duties;
• Effectively coordinates other work assignments with relevant administrative staff;
• Assists in preparing and recording minutes for meetings;
• Assists in preparing travel arrangement (flight/lodging) for all staff during their plan to visit provincial/districts;
• Signs goods receipt notices for goods received by the project from vendors; inspects quantity and quality of goods received;
• Responsible for petty cash management in Pontianak office; prepares petty cash vouchers for approval before making payments; compiles required petty cash ledgers and reports
This position will report to the Provincial Coordinator
• Minimum S-1 or bachelor degree with at least 3 year work experience
• Computer skill in Microsoft Office : MS Word, Excel, Power Point
• Excellent communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
• Good time and work management
• Independent, able to take initiative
• Experience in office administration.
• Ability and willing to work independently and as a team member in Project and RTI Indonesia.
• Ability to appreciate international diversity and to establish effective working relationships with international clients.