ProRep Policy Research Associate
ProRep (Program Representasi) is a USAID-funded project based in Jakarta that works in support of research institutions, NGOs
and legislatures. It is managed by Chemonics International in partnership with Kemitraan and others. ProRep is currently recruiting a Policy Research Associate skilled in building the capacity of selected Indonesian policy research institutions. He/she will be employed by Kemitraaan as a ProRep staff member.
* · supporting the ProRep Public Policy Specialist;
* · analysing, assessing and assisting with institutions’ capacity-building activities;
* · assisting with the budgetary and financial aspects of grant proposals;
* · reviewing grantees’ and consultants’ reports and other materials;
* · working on monitoring and evaluation data;
* · writing progress reports and other documents; and
* · helping organize events on policy issues relevant to legislators and other policy makers.
Q Qualifications and Experiences:
* · At least five years’ relevant work experience with at least two years’ experience in a research (policy research) environment;
* · A Master’s degree in economics, public policy, political science, or a related discipline;
* · Demonstrated interest in policy analysis and development;
* · Experiences working with donor-funded projects; and
* · Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and have excellent written and spoken English.
Please send your CV with a covering letter why you are the right person for this job and contact information for three references via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org July 26th, 2013.