Preference will be given to applicants who serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia. Applicants will possess:
- a Bachelor (S1) degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.00 scale)
- leadership qualities
- a good understanding of Indonesian and international cultures a
- demonstrated commitment to the chosen field of study
- a willingness to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright-DIKTI program
- a minimum institutional TOEFL score of 550 or IELTS score of 6.0
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms. Forms are available either by mail or in person at:
American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF)
CIMB Niaga Plaza 3rd Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 25
Please return your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes a clearly written and concise study objective.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two years old, institutional TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- One letter of reference, either from your current employer or previous lecturer.
- Copy of academic transcript and diploma (English translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed to the following address: aminef.or.id
AMINEF does not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to AMINEF.
The deadline for the submission of application materials for all programs is April 15, 2012.