PT ASMIN BARA BRONANG, An extensively growing National Mining Company (PKP2B, 3rd Generation) is currently offering a challenging career opportunity for Legal / Liaision Staff (Site Office – Central Kalimantan) as Legal / Liaison Staff (Kalteng)
- Assist in overall legal activities including handling and reviewing contracts, agreements or other legal documents as well as various regulations, corporate legal dispute relates to operation, etc.
- Establish good relationship and cooperation with internal (Legal team) and external parties including Local Government, Community representatives, Community Group, NGO’s, etc.
- Design and implement Legal policies, Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) and Legal programs which meets Company’s objective and goals,
- Provide comments and opinions concerned with legal matters
- Bachelor degree in Legal & Law from reputable University is preferred,
- Minimum of 2 years Legal experience in coal mining with Notaries experience is preferred,
- Proficient in handling legal contract, competent knowledge of contract law, land law, administrative law, and legal drafting,
- Possessing high level of interpersonal and communication skill,
- Have strong leadership & human relationship skills, highly motivated and integrity, teamwork and independently,
- Understand Local Culture & Role will be advantage.
- Will be Located at Muara Teweh and Willing to Travel around Site Area.
Attractive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your application and resume, recent photograph & Copy ID card no later than 21-1-2012 from the date of this advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org