PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) is the state-owned company responsible for providing postal service in Indonesia. It was established with the current structure in 1995 and now operates 11 regional divisions. Pos Indonesia operates in 11 regional divisions across the country, each covering multiple provinces. Each region operates several hundred inner city, outer city, and remote locations. There are 3,700 post offices nationwide with 3,190 post offices provide money transfer services in cooperation with Western Union.
Pos Indonesia has several times changed the status from the Bureau PTT (Post, Telegraph and Telephone). Business entity led by a Head of this Bureau, non-commercial operations and its function is more directed to hold public services. Developments continue to occur until the status of a State Enterprise of Posts and Telecommunications (Postel PN).
Observing the times in which the postal and telecommunications sector is growing very rapidly, then in 1965 turned into the State Enterprise of Post and Giro (PN Post and Giro), and in 1978 turned into Perum Pos and Giro since this is defined as a single business entity in carrying giropos good postal service and for relationships within and outside the country. Perum status for 17 years, then in June 1995 turned into a Limited Liability Company under the name of PT Pos Indonesia (Persero).
Staff Recruitment for Bachelor | October 2011
Closing Date : 15 October 2011
- Minimum bachelor degree (S-1) from accredited State and Private Colleges major in Economics / Business (Management, Accounting, Business Management, and Transportation), Information Management, Engineering (Informatics, Computer, Civil, Architecture, Industry), Law, Psychology, Communication Science and Business Administration.
- Min GPA 2.75
- Preferred have a minimum TOEFL score 450 and certified the year 2010-2011 should be included in the cover letter the participants.
- Not married, except applicants who are currently employed in PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) both permanent employees and contract workers and outsourcing the work.
- Preferred for those who already have work experience or have ever worked on institution of a work unit / Company / Institution / Office for at least 2 (two) years evidenced by a certificate or other evidence of the institution / company concerned. Applicants from the employees of PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) has a working period at least 3 (three) years.
- Maximum age 30 years (for public) and 35 year (for employees of PT Pos Indonesia) on 31 October 2011.
For those interested candidates, further information can be downloaded in the following link: