PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia s leading mining, engineering, and construction contractors with international standard capabilities. Due to our rapid growth at present, we are currently taking applicants for below position:
Under direct supervision, perform a variety of legal activities in accordance with the established standards and provides advice to the company in less complex aspects such as trade and commercial matters, foreign investment, technology transfer, labour and corporate issues. Prepare and/or review contracts, letters of agreement, and other documents to ensure legal compliance.
• Min bachelor degree in Corporate Law and Capital Market Law
• Communication skills
• Have min 1 years combination of law firm training and in-house experience
• Ability to exercise independent thinking while communicating a collaborative attitude
• Ability to give common sense answers without delay
• Board presence
• Ability to manage outside Counsel
1) Follow the established procedures and assist in variety of assigned legal projects.
2) Advise the company in less complex legal aspects for trade, commercial matters, foreign investment, technology transfer, labour and corporate issues.
3) Research, analyse, and interpret case law, court reports, and proposed and existing laws regulation to prepare technical reports on how they impact the organisation s operations.
4) Liase with external functional or operational area specialists as required.
5) Prepare/ review materials for compliance.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: Legal Officer to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.