The Putera Sampoerna Foundation (PSF) is the first Social Business Institution in Indonesia with the vision to create eminent and responsible future leaders and entrepreneurs for Indonesia to face the challenges of global participation.
The Putera Sampoerna Foundation is the first non-profit organization to receive the ISO 9001:2008 certificate of quality management systems which are of international standard. Applying the principles of transparency and accountability in all its activities, the Putera Sampoerna Foundation has been trusted by more than 250 corporations, organizations and associations as a provider for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs. The Putera Sampoerna Foundation is periodically audited by a third-party international auditor and its report is published in the Putera Sampoerna Foundation’s annual report.
Currently Putera Sampoerna Foundation is looking for high motivated candidates to fulfill the following positions:
Business Development Officer-Entrepreneur MEKAR (Jakarta)
• To create, develop long-standing relationships and opportunities with both existing and potential clients. Specifically clients that will be part of the MEKAR Entrepreneurship Network, this could include Stakeholders, Mentors and Entrepreneurs
• To lead, develop and implement particular business strategy which shape future program delivery and provide the best possible service and information to stakeholders while ensuring compliance with legislation within the Department’s responsibilities.
• Develop and manage the execution of annual business plans identifying key activities, priorities and risks.
• Develop, deliver and evaluate the SOP, Policies, and Existing Program Strategies
• Build relationships and manage the delivery of a consultation process with stakeholders in line with future strategies.
• Manage the delivery of a revised client service and consultation strategy.
• Ensure the department business continuity and recovery requirements are met.
• A degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or other suitable combination of post secondary education and industry experience.
• Minimum 5+ years of business development experience, ideally the majority of which was in a business development management role for consulting firms.
• Knowledge of incubating , mentoring and supporting Entrepreneurs.
• Financial management experience with strong business acumen.
• Excellent skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and familiarity with CRM databases.
• Knowledge of building a sustainable asset.
• Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking).
• Excellent communication and presentation skill.
• Good analytical and conceptual skill.
Please submit your application letter addressing the selection criteria, along with a detailed CV and a list of three references. Please also state the job title codes and position titles in the e-mail subject. Please send your application by e-mail to: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates that meet the above qualifications will be notified.