Our group is one of the world-largest natural resources based companies with operations in Indonesian archipelagos. One of our subsidiaries in Coal Mining is currently expanding and looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- Responsible in handling personnel administration for all site employees; ex: insurance claim, absenteeism report, etc.
- Responsible for internal and external relations & communication regarding to HR matters.
- Implementing HR strategy to support operation division to achieve their target.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Law/Psychology/Management from reputable University
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar position (site area).
- Excellent working knowledge of Industrial Relations practice, labor law or government regulation, employment agreement, HR Procedures and Process.
- Experience in handling compensation-benefit and personnel administration.
- Experience in large Mining and Construction industry or another related project based industry will be an advantage.
- Strong leadership skills and good team work.
Please submit your complete cv to : email@example.com