Develop five (5) new name candidates for a new innovation in the automotive industry. Imagine a completely electric vehicle that you can drive continuously without having to plug in to recharge. The car recharges itself through wind energy generated by two small fans below the headlights that spin while the car is in motion. It is the ultimate renewable energy solution.
Applicants are encouraged to develop coined or suggestive names. The name candidates should not include any obvious existing trademarks in the name and an online search for pre-existing trademarks should be completed before submitting an application. Strategic Name Development, Inc. will not consider any applications that include well-known brand names (Citi®, Gillette®, Xerox®, etc.) or automotive names that already exist including tires, batteries, brakes, etc. (Volkswagen®, Ford®, Midas®, Michelin®, etc.)
Winner may be considered for the 2012 Summer Internship Program
- Open to all undergraduate students majoring in Linguistics, English, Marketing or Mass Communications
- Must have a minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA
- Applicants cannot be currently employed by Strategic Name Development
- Students must be attending a college or university within the United States
Applications and required material must be sent to email@example.com by midnight EDT on August 15, 2011 to be considered
- A 1,000-word essay justifying each of the five name candidates developed
- Your name, gender, email address, phone number, permanent address, college, year in school, and major
- Your current transcript
- A signed copy of the Scholarship Terms & Conditions with your application
Download printable scholarship information
Further details about the application progress can be found by contacting Strategic Name Development by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 952-830-4100.