The Endeavour Awards is the Australian Government’s internationally competitive, merit-based scholarship program providing opportunities for citizens of the Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Europe and Americas to undertake study, research and professional development in Australia. Awards are also available for Australians to undertake study, research and professional development abroad.
The Endeavour Awards aim to:
- Develop on-going educational, research and professional linkages between individuals, organisations and countries;
- Provide opportunities for high achieving individuals from Australia and overseas to increase their skills and enhance their global awareness;
- Contribute to Australia’s position as a high quality education and training provider, and a leader in research and innovation; and
- Increase the productivity of Australians through an international study, research or professional development experience.
For Endeavour Awards brochures, please click on the following links:
- Endeavour Executive Awards (542.9 KB)
- Endeavour Postgraduate and Postdoctoral Awards (456.2 KB)
- Endeavour Research Fellowships for Indigenous Australians (746.4 KB)
- Endeavour VET Awards (454.0 KB)
The Endeavour Awards are a part of the Australia Awards initiative which was announced by the Prime Minister in November 2009. The Australia Awards have been established to maximise the benefit to Australia of its extensive scholarship programs, and to support enduring ties between Australia and our neighbours.
The Australia Awards will bring together the international development awards administrated by the Australia Agency for International Development (AusAID) and the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations’ (DEEWR) Endeavour Awards under a single recognisable brand. The Australia Awards are being progressively phased in commencing in 2010. Further information is available at www.AustraliaAwards.gov.au.
Information for Host Organisations and Institutions
If you are or have been requested to be a Host Organisation or Institution for an Endeavour Award applicant, please click the link below for further information.